Behavior Health Technician
- Expired: June 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sign on bonus of $1500 and an additional $300 after 90 days! $100 vaccine bonus!
- Competitive pay
- Paid training and travel
- Medical, vision, dental, short-term/long-term disability available for part-time and full-time positions
- Employee assistance program
- Company issued cell phone/laptop
- Employee bonuses/employee referral bonuses
FBR is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a Behavior Health Technician at our Indiana location.
- Career advancement opportunities
- FREE Licensure supervision for applicable positions (following an application process and 90 days of hire)
- License renewal fees paid (for applicable positions)
- CEU reimbursement
- Company supported trainings for professional development
- Regular employee engagement activities
- Bi-annual employee performance reviews with the option for an annual merit increase
- Pet insurance available
This position is responsible for implementing interventions in the Individualized Treatment Plan (ITP). Additionally, this role will work collaboratively with all consumers, families, and stakeholders.
DO YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid PA Drivers License and Car Insurance
- Ability to Obtain Act 33, Act 34, and FBI Clearances
We work in local schools, homes, and communities servicing children with diagnosed behavioral and mental health disorders. We also provide Outpatient Mental Health Therapy in numerous locations throughout the state of PA. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of individuals and families through the delivery of compassionate mental and behavioral health care services and community support.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Family Behavioral Resources
HealthcareView all jobs at Family Behavioral Resources