Front Office / Medical Assistant
- $16 to $18 Hourly
Family Allergy & Asthma is looking for a friendly and service-driven Front Office / Medical Assistant who will provide exceptional care to our patients. We're looking for a dedicated and compassionate individual who is eager to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Location: 485 S. Landmark Ave., Bloomington, IN 47403
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 / 5:30 PM
Pay: $16 - $18/ hour
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front office duties to include: answering phones, checking patients in/out, collect co-pays and scheduling appointments
- Administer allergy injections to patients as needed in a fast-paced clinic
- Work with patients in all age ranges
- Complete documentation in the EMR system
- Assist the doctor with skin testing and other procedures as ordered
- Maintain and follow HIPAA policies and procedures
Competencies, Education, and Experience:
- Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant- CCMA / CMAA / CMA with an active and unrestricted Certification
- 1 to 2 years Medical Assistant experience in an office setting, preferred
- Ability to speak and read English
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and written, with all levels of staff and patients
- Ability to travel to satellite offices as needed
- Paid Holidays and Extra PTO Hours
- Travel & Mileage Reimbursement
- Recognition & Rewards Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Employer-Provided Scrubs
- 401K, (Match) Tuition Reimbursement, and More!
Family Allergy & Asthma provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Requirements:
Family Allergy & Asthma
485 S. Landmark Ave.Bloomington, IN
Get fresh Front Office / Medical Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.