The mission of Family 4ward, Inc. is to empower at-risk youth in our communities to make positive life choices that enable them to maximize their personal potential.
Family 4Ward, Inc. is a fast growing, local family services company in search of an Administrative Assistant.
Key responsibilities involve:
Maintain all client, both paper and electronic, files with current and completed information.
Scan and file all client paperwork.
Learn the Quality Assurance Process and help complete QA and Billing when needed.
Maintain all personnel, both paper and electronic, files with current and completed information.
Scan, send, and file all personnel paperwork.
Learn the Human Resource process and help when needed.
Register new workers as service providers through NPACS.
Send all new worker information to the appropriate Probation or DHHS contract monitors.
Create training booklets when training will be conducted.
Create creative projects for team building to be approved by the Board of Directors.
Maintain calendar events for the Board of Directors
Schedule calendar meetings for all staffings.
Will update the calendar with approved time off requests received by Janet Vath.
Run work related errands when asked.
Receive shipments and ensure delivery to correct locations.
Help staff with general office operations.
Various tasks as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Complete extensive criminal history background and adult/child abuse registry checks.
- Complete and pass pre-employment drug screening and any random employment drug screening.
- Complete driver's license record check.
- Maintain a valid and current driver's license while employed.
- Maintain reliable internet connection.
- Maintain a working telephone/cellphone.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills.
Preferred education and skills:
- Associates degree or higher in business administration, management, or a related field.
- One year or more of office experience.
- Strong technical and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
The Administrative Assistant will work a schedule of Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour lunch unless otherwise agreed upon.
Pay is based on experience.
You will be a key part of a growing team. If you are the right person for us, please apply. Include a one-page cover letter telling us why you would be a perfect fit for the job!
Family 4ward, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.