Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 10 days ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Fall Creek is creating a world with better blueberries through its friendly, collaborative team spread across the globe. To help us accomplish this, we are seeking a qualified Customer Service Representative. This position will be located in Lowell, Oregon.
The Fall Creek Customer Service Representative works closely with the other departments in the nursery. This position also collaborates with the customer service, sales, and shipping teams. The Customer Service Representative interfaces with customers, grower support technicians and representatives and nursery operations staff.
What you'll do at Fall Creek:
- Works closely with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates with internal Fall Creek departments to ensure information is
- communicated in a timely manner.
- Performs entry-level customer service duties. This includes pre-qualifying incoming
- sales calls and taking order information.
- Responds to customer requests in a timely manner. Builds rapport with customers and
- provides exceptional service.
- Enters orders in a timely and accurate manner. Reviews orders for correct pricing,
- quantities, and other related information prior to being processed.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data in the systems.
- Answers questions and assists in resolving problems requiring data in a timely manner.
- Provides administrative support to the team.
- May participate in tradeshows and other industry events
- Performs special projects and other work as assigned.
- Assures the highest level of confidentiality on sensitive matters concerning the nursery.
What you bring to Fall Creek:
- Requires 4+ years administrative support experience.
- Requires strong analytical skills when working with data.
- Proficient using Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively using tact, courtesy, and good judgment while representing the company in a positive manner. Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and relationships.
- Ability to prioritize work within established guidelines and follow through on a variety of requests.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with co-workers and to use good judgment in recognizing scope of authority.
- Regular and reliable attendance at the primary place of business.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices.
Fall Creek Nursery
39318 Jasper Lowell Rd.Eugene, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Fall Creek Nursery
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?