We have an immediate opening for a Cloud DEVOPS Engineering to provide support for the PMW 230 Logistics Integrated Information Solutions-Marine Corps (LI2S) program that supports the modernization and sustainment of Marine Corps supply and maintenance functions through the development of a web-based common user interface that provides an integrated and distributed logistics capability enabling leaders to effectively plan, manage, execute, and monitor logistics operations from both a garrison and a forward deployed environment.
The Cloud Engineer DEVOPS:
- Develop architecture for the SecDevOps environment in the MCBOSS AWS SCCA
- Assist in the selection of toolsets to support the environment such as JMeter, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.
- Create Engineering documentation and procedures to implement tools into the environment
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies to create user stories and to assist in developing Sprints and Releases
- Implement the tool sets and architecture into the cloud environment following DoD change management procedures
- Ensure that the SecDevOps environment is in compliance with all DoD security requirements
- Conduct training on the build and integration processes
- Provides laboratory-based technical support to the developers/programmers
- Troubleshoot issues in development and test systems
- As needed develop scripts or programs to facilitate DevSecOps pipeline such as Puppet, YAML, etc.
- Provide engineering expertise, analysis, and reviews of all PMW 230 CDI activities such as Disconnected Ops, UIIDs on Pivotal, PMW 230 engineering policies, etc.
- Serve as primary backup to Project Lead, TDM and facilitate MCBOSS Onboarding meetings, ICD review meetings, and other project related engineering discussions.
- Conduct weekly and bi-weekly status meetings with CHENG and PdM, CDI to ensure that all are aware of ongoing efforts and their status.
- Participate in logistics BMA and Logistics Data Services IPTs as a Cloud and Engineering expert.
- Participate in bi-weekly PMO/LDI synch meetings to provide engineering insights into ongoing Logistics portfolio efforts.
- Work with PMW 230 support contractors to facilitate completion of various project related tasks including, but not limited to: PMR inputs, icon and graphic design, high level policy development, architecture reviews, and project readiness reviews.
- Minimum SECRET clearance
- BS Degree in Cyber Security/Engineering field (e.g. Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, Systems, Security)
- 10+ years of experience with government IS/IT, solutions development, software development, systems administration, and/or cloud engineering
- DoDD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (e.g. Security plus certification)
- AWS Cloud certification(s) (preferred)
- In-depth Understanding of SecDevOps principles
- Good knowledge of industry standard tools for the implementation of SecDevOps
- Solid Understanding of Amazon Web Services especially GovCloud
- Ability to meet DoD CSWF requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to think independently with minimal oversight, as well as demonstrate exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Exemplary customer/client management skills and techniques
- Familiarity with Marine Corp network architecture is a plus
We provide expert advice and consultation on a diverse range of IT subjects focusing on acquisition strategy, implementation activities and Information Assurance policy and engineering.
We support the total lifecycle of Information Technology systems and applications.
Why Work Here?Falconwood is a small, woman-owned business providing executive level consultants and programmatic support to Department of Defense Information Technology (IT) initiatives and programs. We provide expert advice and consultation on a diverse range of IT subjects focusing on acquisition strategy, implementation activities and Information Assurance policy and engineering. We support the total lifecycle of Information Technology systems and applications.
Falconwood specializes in hiring only highly qualified people with the functional and technical skills and experience to ensure success.