Wheelchair Van Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the assigned vehicle;
- Operates vehicle safely, in all types of weather and traffic conditions, according to printed passenger schedules and Operators' schedules
- Pick up and discharge passengers at scheduled locations promptly and safely
- Report all accidents, incidents, or unusual occurrences to the dispatch office immediately; submit written reports on accidents, incidents, or unusual occurrences as required
- Accurately complete all reports
- Follow rules and regulations of the Company
- Adhere to all regulations related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); assists passengers as needed, to enter and exit vehicle safely; correctly operates wheelchair lift with proper safety restraints as requested by the customer
- Provide transit information to passengers as needed
- Other duties as required.
- Must be at least 24 years of age
- Must have a current and valid Maryland, Virginia, or Washington D.C. Driver’s license
- Must have been a licensed driver for at least three (3) years
- Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background check and drug screening
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule that will include early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with people with disabilities is a benefit
- Demonstrate a history of excellent customer service
Falcon TransportWhy Work Here?
We are a fast growing company in the transportation industry