Falcon IT is currently seeking a PEGA SME with Low Code / No Code Experience to work in support of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This position will offer a remote start to work with a planned return to onsite work in McLean, VA in accordance with government guidelines due to the COVID 19 Pandemic.
*** Must be a US Citizen to be considered ***
The candidate should advise the customer on the suitability of Low-Code/No-Code (LCNC) for specific use cases:
- Assist customers by providing technical expertise to facilitate the implementation and adoption of the appropriate tool.
- Assist the customer in defining the optimum customer engagement methodology to standardize engagements between the project sponsor and affected customers while advising on governance and policies regarding the implementation and continued use of these technologies.
This task includes coaching Citizen Developers with usage of targeted Platforms. This role will leverage tools and techniques, along with automation capabilities available with LCNC and business process automation (BPA), to support our stakeholders in the area of Digital Process Automation. The Candidate should recommend training materials and work with vendors and Business Partnership Services (BPS) Training team personnel to develop identified training materials.
- Guide team members through the process of designing solutions that deliver expected business value while maximizing use of BPM/CRM/ Business Transformation best practices.
- Listen closely to business needs, develop thoughtful recommendations, and effectively explain your rationale in order to steer teams towards an optimal solution
Required Education and Experience
- Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training
- 10 or more years related experience, multi-platform experience
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in enterprise projects
- 5-8 years of relevant enterprise solution architecture experience with 3-5 years of experience designing large complex PEGA/BPM solutions
- Good understanding of PEGA application design concepts, case design principles, and best practices
- 3-5 years of direct technical development experience in PEGA as a Systems Architect in requirements, design, development, testing and deployment
- Solid understanding of Pega internal class structures, inheritance, RuleSets, the different layering capabilities and how they are used
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming and object oriented design skills
- Excellent understanding of how Rule Resolution works
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills and extensive use of Pega tools
- Understanding of the potential pitfalls (performance impacting factors) of Pega and how to mitigate them
- Excellent understanding of Pega Integration with other systems
- Excellent understanding of how Pega manages memory (especially as it relates to the work item)
- Comfortable with complex data structures and processes including advanced flow shapes
- Understanding of Pega authorization model
- Excellent understanding of how Pega uses the database
- Excellent understanding of Application Rules and how they are used
- Excellent understanding of the packaging and deployment process in Pega
- Experience with headless applications a plus.
- Experience with Temporary work items a plus
- Excellent familiarity with and adherence to the Pega Guardrails.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology projects
- PEGA certification is required
- Experience filing Pega Service Requests preferred
- Experience with PostgresSQL preferred
- Understanding of PDC, how to use it, what it's good for
- Agile development experience strongly preferred
- Excellent working experience of PEGA Platform (BPM, Business Rule Engines/workflow, Case Management), SOA (including EAI, process orchestration, and B2B), Security, data modeling, object modeling, and system performance optimization
- Working knowledge of the following PRPC design and implementation topics: (Work Object Relationships, Specialization techniques, Reporting, Routing (Skills based), Rule Resolution/Inheritance/Circumstancing, Class Design, Locking , Persistence, Authentication, Agents, Functions/Java API, Services, Connectors)
- Good understanding of PRPC architecture including the following: (J2EE architecture, PRPC Multi-node architecture, JVM, PRPC Caching, Session Management, Ajax in PRPC, Tracer, DB trace)
- A combination and good balance of architecture design and hands-on development skills
Abilities and Skills
The incumbent would have the ability to identify and resolve complex situations in a responsive manner and take corrective action to eliminate re-occurrence.
- Strategic thinking and leadership with excellent abilities in relationship management.
- Excellent analytical, planning, and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and facilitate problem resolution.
- Excellent understanding of Enterprise Architectural process and practices.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with process flow documentation creation, presentation and conducting training
- Prior experience supporting Web Technologies
- Ability to quickly understand government specific architectures, existing and proposed, and provide/propose solutions for technical problems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to effectively interface with the team, stakeholders, and developers
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment
- In depth understanding and developing textual and graphic analysis
Falcon IT & Staffing Solutions