Network Engineer / Citrix Admin
- Posted: over a month ago
Primarily, the Network Engineer / CITRIX Admin provides engineering and integration support to maintain and grow current capabilities within the Command-and-Control Facility (USARPAC Headquarters). The Network Engineer / CITRIX Admin shall also be responsible for collaborating and coordinating technical requirements in the ESIM portfolio for project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting.
Duties and responsibilities: The candidate duties will include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
· Maintain and Monitor Networking Equipment supporting VDI/UC/Wireless requirements.
· Engineer, Install, and manage integration to upgrade existing network components.
· Manage technical network solutions and frameworks.
· Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose complex network problems.
· Upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
· Design, test, and inspect network systems.
· Perform network planning, modeling, and analysis.
· Install and maintain hardware such as cables, hubs, routers, and wireless adaptors.
· Design, implement and manage security countermeasures when network vulnerabilities arise.
· Analyze, engineer, and execute software functions.
· Develop and deliver professional proposals and design documentation.
· Coordinate with technology vendors.
· Create technical plans and layouts of IP based data communication networks.
Basic Required Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
· At start date, must possess current IAM Level II Certification – one of the following current certifications in ACTIVE status are acceptable.
o CAP – Certified Authorization Professional
o CASP+CE – CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
o CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
o CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (or Associate)
o GSLC – GIAC Security Leadership Certification
o CCISO – Certified Chief Information Officer
o HCISPP – HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner
· 7+ years’ experience designing local, regional, WAN and network systems and subsystems supporting voice, video, data, and imagery information.
· Strong knowledge of strategic network management across an entire theater or region.
· Extensive knowledge of VDI/UC/Wireless topology and familiar with current CSfC network solutions.
· Because components may be written in a combination of languages and NET Frameworks, coding for CITRIX and other common Programming .NET apps are a basic requirement (i.e., Python).
· Minimum of five years’ experience leading teams of network engineers.
· Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.
· Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
· All applicants must have current DoD Top Secret clearance eligibility day one and prior to entry on duty with the ability to pass an SSBI background investigation to up-scope their clearance to Top Secret / SCI.
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
· Possess a Computing Environment Commercial Certification in ACTIVE status.
o CCNP (Routing and Switching) or CCDP (Design)
o Adding CCNP (Wireless) to either of the above is desired but not required.
· Possess an Information Assurance Technology (IAT) Level III Certification in ACTIVE status.
· 8+ years working with DoD IA policy and guidelines and applying that knowledge to approved network architecture design and configuration.
· Survey and review current architecture, systems and services, and operational capabilities.
· Ability to provide recommendations to meet operational IT needs.
o Survey and asses the condition of the site(s)’ facilities to assess potential upgrades that may impact equipment installation related to the network and/or growth projects.
· Ability to provide an Engineering Implementation Plan (EIP) to include details for all required actions to complete the project, drawings of existing floor plans, proposed floor plans, rack elevations, and shelf configurations, details of all cable runs (e.g., fiber, copper, power, grounding) in Spreadsheet form, site preparation actions (e.g., facilities, power, grounding and bounding), Systems Integration Test (SIT) and Systems Acceptance Test (SAT) plans including the test results, and Final Implementation Schedule.
Falcon IT & Staffing Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Falcon IT & Staffing Solutions