ITSM/ITIL SME Consultant (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job descriptionWe are seeking a Certified ITIL professional with over 12 years of experience. Expert in ITIL aligned process efforts from design to implementation, operations and service improvement. Utilize best practice IT Service Management tools and methodologies to develop effective solutions to align business requirements. Known for the ability to develop comprehensive cost-effective solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Responsible for business process mapping, documenting business cases, process improvement efforts, creating workflows and SOPs
- Responsible for eliciting and documenting business and technical requirements as part of discovery assessment.
- Develop and maintain a detailed requirements traceability matrixes, business/technical requirements documents and process maps & Flow diagram
- Responsible for creating workflows and storyboards that accurately map back to documented business & ITSM requirements
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project based upon Project roadmap & timeline
- Facilitate deep dive workshops for Service Operational & Transition processes like Incident, Service request fulfillment and management, problem management, change, configuration and Knowledge management to ensure a seamless and adequate transition
- Responsible for managing the performance of the problem management team to achieve defined KPIs based on defined Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for performing quality assurance to ensure continual service improvement is embedded in the process/service redesign.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints and releases
- Provide solution / design demos to stakeholders on developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve business processes
- Expert in IT Service Management (ITSM) framework based on ITIL best practices
- Process design on ITIL Service Support areas of Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration Management, Knowledge Management , Service Desk, Service Level Management and Measurement & Analysis.
- ITSM Tools – ServiceNow, or any relevant ITSM tools
- ITSM Framework v3/4
- Service Desk & End User Support
- Gap Analysis
- Organizational Change Management
- Service Catalog & Self Service
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Continual Service Improvement
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Business Process Improvement
Falcon IT & Staffing Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Falcon IT & Staffing Solutions