- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Client is in search of a Business Analyst with experience detecting fraud, waste, abuse, and mismanagement. As the Business Analyst, you will perform in-depth analysis of client disbursement activity while supporting the management of fraud prevention strategies.
- Conduct activities to assess, define and/or implement strategies to optimize the PRAC data environment and data for analysis including:
- Identify data management gaps
- Propose and implement software necessary to maintain the PRAC Enterprise Data Management framework
- Utilize and implement National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) rules and methodologies
- Define and implement strategies to cleanse, augment and enrich the data
- Map data fields across all data sources for self-service portal
- Deliver Entity Relationship Diagram and Physical Data Model Diagram based on the research
- Identify areas where data store redundancy occurs, if applicable, and what impact it may have on existing pipelines and analytic outputs
- Identifying, reviewing, and profiling available data and determining gaps as necessary.
- Documenting methodology used, data issues encountered, and findings.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in fraud data analytics.
- Ability to deliver recommendations on improving PRAC processes to senior leadership
What you can expect from us:
- Real opportunity for career growth in an environment where your achievements will be celebrated
- Constant collaboration with numerous teams to ensure client success
- A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain
- A workplace dedicated to supporting and bettering public safety and government agencies
- Very competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive, Company paid United Health Care Medical for you and your family (We pay your premiums and deductibles)
- 401(k) & 4% matching
- Travel & performance incentives
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus Federal Holidays)
- $5K annual training allowance
- $500 book allowance
- Tuition reimbursement program
Falcon IT & Staffing Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Falcon IT & Staffing Solutions