We are curently seeking a Digital Network Intelligence specialist with SIGINT experience to work with our client in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
*** Must have an Actice TS/SCI to be considered ***
*** Sign on Bonus Offered ***
DNI Analyst Job Description:
- The candidate shall have experience with SIGINT/DNI methodologies.
- Will use SIGINT database repositories and analytic tools to format information for dissemination.
- Will conduct trend analysis in order to determine target behavior patterns.
- Will select, build, and develop query strategies.
- Will identify the communication patterns of a target based on traffic analysis.
- Will identify and analysis anomalous metadata.
- Apply knowledge of network protocols, Domain Name Service, physical/logical network layers, and IP addressing to identify new development opportunities
- Responsible for conducting fusion analysis, including providing production coordination, active collection, analysis, and time-sensitive reporting and briefings.
- Will collaborate with others to provide analytic support focused on the development of new exploitation capabilities against both known and newly identified targets.
- Will apply knowledge of network fundamentals, open-source tools, and current implementation of those technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets interest.
- We are looking for individuals with the experience to provide operational and strategic support to the customers mission. The individuals will be responsible for researching, compiling, evaluating and integrating SIGINT in support of the customer.
-A minimum of (6) years of SIGINT/DNI reporting experience is required
-A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) is preferred.
-A Top Secret/SCI clearance with CI/Polygraph is required.
-Previous certification through NCS RPTG 4398 Reporter Release course is highly desirable.
-Completion of one or more of the following NETA courses is preferred:
1021 Internet Technologies
1030 Digital Gateway course
2002 Orientation to Applied Digital Immersion Training
2008 Digital Network Intelligence Workshop
2040 Target Discovery Bootcamp
2108 Converged Analysis Tradecraft Bootcamp
3001 Digital Network Analysis Immersion Training
3005 Intermediate GSM Analysis
3006 Methodologies and Techniques for Analysis
3017 Analytic Approaches to Modern Telecom Networks
3025 Mobile Network Services and Solutions
3028 Intermediate Content Cloud Queries
3030 CDMA analysis
3500 Intermediate Analytic Techniques
- Experience in SIGINT analysis techniques including: digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping
- Experience with serialized product reporting, including editing and coordination.
- Knowledge of SIGINT tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, analysis and dissemination issues required.
- Strong writing/editing skills AND experience with reporting tools, such as CPE or GRAPEVINE.
-Extensive knowledge and experience using the following databases: Anchory/MAUI, OCTAVE, PINWALE, DISHFIRE, MARINA, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, and TKB