SHIFT: Friday - Monday
We are seeking to add a new key member to Falcon’s leadership team. You will be joining a progressive, dynamic fast-paced environment where your contribution counts! This person will be an integral part of the leadership team, guiding and influencing the weekend production staff to ensure process efficiency, and completion of all production runs and reporting on metrics.
- Maintains warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with the enforcement of warehouse processing through the weekend shift.
- Oversees warehouse production by establishing and monitoring security processes for Pick and Pack production.
- Completes warehouse weekend production requirements through positive influence and scheduling employees focusing on work results.
- Assists with maintaining warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience and Education Requirements:
· 2+ years Warehouse Supervision, Developing, Motivating employees to be the best they can! Daily Warehouse Supervision, Safety Management and supervising warehouse processes for performance and efficiency.
What do you get with Falcon?
Excellent Medical (100% paid Employee Premium only), Dental, Vision and Retirement plan. You also get to make your stamp on our continued growth! Sound intriguing? Come apply today!!