· Falck Rocky Mountain is part of the Falck group which is an international healthcare, emergency and fire organization that services over 45 counties.
· Sole 911 transport provider for Aurora and Last year had over 40,000 emergency service requests.
· Provides interfacility services and Critical care treatment to several hospitals in the Denver Metro area.
· Standby events and hands only CPR training events to get involved with the community.
· 12 and 24 hour shifts available and occasionally out of town transfers.
· Free in house continuing education and CPR/ ACLS/ PALS certifications / access to refresher and card classes.
· Tuition support and Reimbursement
· 9 paid holidays and 3 weeks PTO.
· Just recently upgraded the ambulance trucks with newer technology that is more convenient.
· Employee assistance program (managing personal / work / home life)
· Gym and Verizon cell phone discounts.
Requirements - Colorado Paramedic Certification, which you have, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS, and American Heart Association CPR.
As for benefits Falck tends to pride themselves on the benefits package they offer because it is unique. They have a 401(K) that offers up to a 6% company match on contributions, nine paid holidays, and an Employee Assistance Program which (offers different services, such as, help with taxes, finding child care, and counseling) and overtime opportunities and Paid time off. Employees have access to a benefits package (that will vary by plan depending on what you need and requires minimal employee contribution) including health, dental, vision, and other supplemental plans that start the first date of the month following the date of hire. You will also have access to free refresher and card classes. So ongoing education and cards soon to expire won’t require money from you. They also will soon be moving to an online education platform where you can learn anytime.