*Candidates must be enrolled in an EMT program.*
Falck is a Danish-owned, leading international provider of emergency response and healthcare services. For more than a century, Falck has worked with local communities, national governments and private organisations to prevent accidents, to rescue and assist people in emergencies and to rehabilitate people after illness or injury. Delivering more than 9 million emergency, road assistance and healthcare services every year, 30,000 people across 30 countries go the extra mile to turn care into action.
- Safe and efficient operation of ambulances and other company equipment.
- Transportation of sick and injured persons.
- Full compliance with all applicable state, local, and federal regulations and laws, pertaining to motor vehicle operations, and patient rights.
- Must be able to safely lift, transfer and maneuver patients in and out of ambulances, facilities, residences and other locations.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with patients, family members, medical personnel, and the general public in verbal and written form.
- Valid Drivers License
- Enrollment or acceptance in an EMT program to be started within 6 months of start date
- Current Emergency Vehicle Operations Certification (provided with employment)
- Current BLS CPR Card for Healthcare Provider (provided with employment)
Falck USA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. It is Falck USA’s policy to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment, and not to discriminate on any basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or any class protected by State law.