Fathlife is looking for a motivated and dynamic Sales Development Representative to join our growing Church Products Sales team. As an SDR, you will work with sales and marketing to turn leads from campaigns into qualified opportunities. You will hold a crucial role on our team. Being the initial point of contact for new customers, you will have the exciting opportunity to set the tone for the rest of the sales cycle. If you are consultative, results-driven, collaborative, and have excellent communication skills, wed love to get the opportunity to meet you. This position is located in Bellingham, WA.
- Prospect leads from marketing campaigns to identify new opportunities
- Schedule meetings with prospective clients and sales representatives
- Nurture leads until they are ready to meet with sales representatives
- Stay up-to-date with product features and pricing
- Ensure successful follow through by providing accurate notes to the sales reps and maintaining accurate records in our CRM application
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong phone presence
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free beverages and espresso
Faithlife (formerly Logos Bible Software) builds award-winning mobile, web, and desktop applications in a casual, yet fast-paced environment. We create a diverse set of products, including Logos Bible Software,Faithlife, Proclaim, Vyrso, and Biblia.com. Faithlife is frequently nominated as a Washington Best Workplace, and has also been recognized as a Best Christian Workplace. Most recently, we were honored as one of Glassdoor.com's Top-10 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For.