Are you tired of never having personal time during the week??
• Would you rather have a 4-day work week and weekends
• Are you looking for something different? Less traffic, less crime,
lower cost of living..
• Don’t you want to be a part of something bigger than the
• Don’t you want your job and career to have purpose and a
greater meaning than just numbers?
Faithful Friends Veterinary Hospital offers all of this and more!
We are currently seeking the perfect addition to our family—
Customer Service Representative (CSR) working with the best
clients and fur babies in the area! Responsibilities of our CSR will
be the welcoming voice and face of our Hospital. Veterinary
experience is a MUST!! However, we look forward to helping you
advance in your career anyway we possibly can. Education and
Compassion are the Cornerstones of Dr. Heath’s Practice since
the day she opened the doors. So come learn and grow with us;
where it is more than just a job...it’s a passion!
Here is what your future teammates have to say about FFVH:
• Literally the best teammates any employee could ask for! The
hours are awesome. And our course our perfect furry patients.
And our Boss is the Boss, but everyday she stands shoulder to
shoulder with us as a teammate!
• Wonderful teammates and a great boss that makes work fun!
And the great hours as well! Plus the nicest clients and their
sweetest little fur babies that come in! �
• I love working at FFVH because it’s more than just a job.... it’s a
passion I’m passionate about the services we provide to our
patients and the knowledge we cater to our clients. Our entire
team is passionate about everyone that walks in the doors as well
as each other. It’s more than a job, it’s a family!
• Going to Faithful Friends does not feel like going to work. It is
more like going to an event, like a fundraiser, with a group of your
friends, where you work really hard, for an awesome cause. The
day goes by so fast. You are exhausted when it is all over. But at
the end of the day, you walk out of there with a feeling of
accomplishment knowing you and your friends made a difference
today; and for the majority of the time you had an absolute blast
doing it together.
If you are ready to truly make a difference and would
like to learn more about this or other opportunities,
please send your resume and cover letter to