Campus Pastor Administrative Assistant
- Expired: September 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Faith Life Ministries, we invite people to be a part of a culture that inspires them to experience the Kingdom in their faith, family, and freedom. Located in central Ohio, our headquarters are nestled in the beautiful town of New Albany. We are known worldwide for advancing the Kingdom through media, daily television, church campuses, and educational resources. We have a passion to help people experience what God has for them through telling stories of life transformation that have a world impact.
As a global ministry, we are seeking a Christ-centered Part Time Campus Pastor Administrative Assistant who is called to be part of our team and skilled to help increase Faith Life's global reach. If this sounds like your ministry calling, keep reading to see if we're a match!
Be a part of a culture that inspires you to experience the Kingdom in your faith, family, and finances. At Faith Life Church, we are real people who God has changed. We have a passion to help you and the world experience what God has for you. The Campus Pastor Administrative Assistant serves Faith Life Church by playing an instrumental role alongside the Campus Pastor in the administration and function of the building, growth, and development of the campus.
Main Responsibilities would include:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and data entry into Fellowship One
- Send out weekly letters for decisions & first-time guests
- Follow up with all "speak with a pastor" requests from Connection Cards and get them connected into the Small Groups Ministry system or pastoral care
- Coordinate regularly and meet as needed with all department administrative assistants at New Albany Campus that interact with Powell Campus.
- Open Upkeep tickets as requested by the Campus Pastor(s) for any maintenance or facility needs, including requests for weekend services and special events.
- Open up Wrike tickets for all communication requests.
- Assist Campus Pastor(s) weekly with Connection Card info - prayer requests, meeting requests, and information requests.
- Assist in all paperwork processes for the Campus Pastor(s): purchase reqs, check requests, pex card requests, reimbursements, etc.
- Manage the calendar/meeting schedule of the Campus Pastor(s).
- Provide daily assistance to the Campus Pastor(s) for various needs/requests.
- Coordinate all funeral and wedding/premarital requests for Campus pastor(s) - work with New Albany pastoral care office for SYMBIS.
Weekly Meeting Schedule
- Attend and document weekly meetings with Campus Pastor(s) and campus lead team.
- Regular meetings with Campus Pastor(s), as needed
- Attend All-Staff meetings at New Albany Campus.
- Attend weekly administrative assistant meeting at New Albany.
- Any other meetings as needed or requested.
- Assist Campus Pastor(s) in communication with the Facilities team regarding upcoming services, small groups, Kingdom Track events, baby dedications, etc. Communicate water baptism requests to facilities for tank preparation.
- Assist Campus Pastor(s) in maintaining excellence inside & outside the facility.
- Keep backstage green room area stocked with drinks/snacks for Dream Team and Pastors.
- Remain available to Campus Pastor(s) before, after, & during services for various needs that arise.
- Assist the Campus Pastor(s) in creating a high-touch environment (love, encourage, welcome people).
- Identify/Resolve potential issues in a life-giving manner on behalf of the Campus Pastor(s) as requested
- Gather all paperwork weekly for the Campus Pastor(s): check requests, invoices, resource orders, etc. from all areas, and take to New Albany Campus.
- Assist with planning, staffing, and implementing special events at Powell Campus when requested by the Campus Pastor(s)
- Attend any other outside of business hours meetings/events as planned by Campus Pastor(s), including community outreach events.
Minimum Required Qualifications: High School Diploma
Employees possess and exhibit the following core values in their daily lives:
- Love for God
- Love for the vision of our Senior and Campus Pastors
- Attention to detail
- Work ethic that is excellent, protective, and frugal with time and money
- Attitude of a servant, enjoyable to be with and devoted to the call of God and the Church.
Faith Life Church
284 Liberty St.Powell, OH
EducationView all jobs at Faith Life Church
Get fresh Campus Pastor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.