Candidate will be a resourceful PM/CM with strategic vision for successful end-to-end delivery and client satisfaction. Must be experienced in scope development, design, commissioning, cost estimating & quality control for existing facility and new construction projects. PMBOK principles will be used for execution of complex projects to ensure expectations are set and met.
The candidate will be a dedicated point of contact in matrix environment providing consistent interactions between owner, designers and installers to ensure contract and functional requirements are satisfied. Candidate must have experience in the successful delivery of a project using Progressive Design-Build (GMP) delivery process.
This position will be based at Faith Group’s LA office located near the Los Angeles Airport (LAX). Standard work hours are 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday.
The PM/CM will oversee and direct the following work effort:
· Oversee the preparation of cost estimates, negotiate construction pricing and contractor cost estimates, budget and work timetables with design/build contractor. Negotiate terms of GMP pricing.
· Report on work, budget, and progress to client team.
· Review the preparation of final design drawings and documents to assure compliance with all requirements and specifications.
· Process shop drawings and other design material for review and approval
· Process RFI’s and other requests for clarification in a timely manner.
· Manage and attend on site coordination meetings
· Conduct on-site inspection services to assure work is completed to meet standards and expectations
· Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
• Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
· Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
· Collaborate with architects, engineers and other construction and building trades to assure work effort is fully coordinated with other on-going construction projects.
· Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
· Adhere to Company and clients Safety Standards and promote safety culture throughout the company.
Education and/or Experience
Experience with PM/CM of systems infrastructure projects, ideally for an airport, is a major plus. Minimum 10 years of increasingly responsible experience, with at least 5 years of managing projects in a technical capacity. Position requires previous PM/CM management and design experience with large-scale low-voltage systems. Desired certifications are PMP, PSP, RCDD, CCNA but not required. Professional Engineer’s license is a plus but not required.
· Scope, fee, contractual requirements
· Contract types, i.e. traditional, design-build, CMAR, Public/Private Partnership
· Phase knowledge (plan, design, bid, construction, testing)
· Sub-consultant management
· Coordination with other disciplines
· Experience dealing with life-cycle issues relative to Security systems and applications
Security systems planning and construction documents
· Proven skills in positive client relations and management of expectations
· Highly organized tracking and management of deliverables, budgeting and cost control
· Maintain knowledge of standards and ensure implementation
· Identify, analyze, and resolve design & installation problems and system inter-dependencies
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
· Writing Skills
· Meeting Minutes
Examples of systems you would be involved in:
· Access Control
· CCTV/Video Surveillance
· Integration Platforms
· Data Networks (wired and wireless)
· Horizontal/Riser Cabling
· Mobile Devices
· Computer Aided Dispatch
· Perimeter Intrusion
Salary & Benefits
· Salary dependent upon experience
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance available
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Flexible Schedule
Faith Group, LLC is a planning and consulting firm whose mission focuses on helping clients unfold the complex issues surrounding continued operational changes, including those brought about by new information technology development, federal regulation, and customer service opportunities. Faith Group is a Full-Spectrum service provider, providing “As Is” analysis, system implementation management and end user training, testing and terminal activation planning. Faith Group helps clients develop a new vision for the future along with the tools that will be required to help them meet their evolving agendas.