Candidate will support a specialty IT and Security Consulting firm in the production of Revit/AutoCAD based documents for IT, audiovisual, security and low voltage disciplines. This individual must be able to work independently as well as with a technical design team of engineers and designers. Must have proficient use of Revit, and AutoCAD. Projects range from single site buildings to multi-building full campus renovations and green field construction.
Technical Skills and Requirements:
1. Proficiency in Autodesk Revit, Autodesk AutoCAD, Blue Beam, Navisworks and C4R experience is a plus.
2. Experience with producing high quality renderings a plus.
3. Experience with troubleshooting model errors between different design teams.
4. Maintain consistency in a project, be very organized and be committed to making deadlines
5. Familiarity with using FTP sites to transfer models on a weekly basis.
6. Ability to use MS Outlook, Word and Excel
7. Motivated to advance to designer level or beyond.
8. Good communication skills while working in a team environment
Technical Degree in Drafting and/or equivalent experience