Faith Direct, a Ministry Brands Company, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team!
Who we are
Are you looking for an opportunity where your faith and your job skills can coexist to make an impact on the world? Ministry Brands’ mission is to serve God by providing outstanding software, services, and content that connects churches, ministries, and faith-based organizations to the communities they serve. We equip over 115,000 churches in the United States and abroad with the software tools they need to administer their membership, collect and manage tithes, and expand the Gospel through technology and cutting-edge content. If you love tech and want to serve the Church community than Ministry Brands is the place for you!
Currently, we serve our clients in these key areas:
- Online Giving
- Church Management Software (ChMS)
- Website Design and Content Management
- Mobile Applications
- Finance and Accounting Software
- Background Screening
- Streaming Services
Our vision is to be the leading provider of software, services, and information platforms for churches, ministries, and those they serve.
The nation’s leading electronic giving firm for Catholic parishes, Faith Direct, located in McLean, VA is looking for a qualified customer focused individual who can help resolve customer needs in a timely manner. This full-time position requires you to be self-motivated with a desire to serve our nationwide donor base and church clients. Great teamwork attitude and work ethic required, and rewarded with great benefits and growth potential.
What you'll do
Customer Service Representative will work with a team responding to inbound phone calls, emails, and chats from donors and church clients. In addition, duties will include but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer Faith Direct phone line to assist donors and church clients
- Respond to chat & email inquiries from donors and church clients
- Update database application records as needed and record changes to accounts
- Set up new accounts and clients in the application database
- Support on client communications as needed
- Print and ship program materials to church clients
Who you are
- History of successful customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
- Friendly demeanor both on the Phone and Email/Chat
- Spanish speaker
- Have strong communication skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Work independently and prioritize tasks
- Have good organizational abilities
- Possess a strong work ethic, professional attitude, dependable
- Have excellent grammar, writing and telephone skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and other internet-based software
- Computer and internet savvy
Why you'll love us
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement opportunities. Because we know how awesome you are.
- Open PTO Policy. Because your mom misses you
- Snacks. NomNomNom
- 401(k) matching. Basically free $$$
Ministry Brands is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.