Wireless SATCOM Professional Services Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fairwinds Technologies is a value-added systems integrator of C4ISR technologies providing communications, networking and information technology solutions to the US DoD, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security. The Professional Services team at Fairwinds is looking for a driven and detail oriented Wireless SATCOM Professional Services Account Executive (sales). You will have responsibility for a small number of assigned accounts. You will forge relationships with your customers, developing a deep understanding of their account. The ideal AM is a standout colleague, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, forming relationships, has excellent collaboration skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly and uses their time efficiently. The AM will likely be required to travel to customer sites and may need to be available for some after-hour or weekend coverage depending on the customer’s needs.
This position can be REMOTE, Travel is required as needed.
- Market responsibility will be wireless and SATCOM (satellite communications)
- Develop relationships with key business and industry partners.
- develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Develop sales action plans for assigned territory
- Oversee the activities of your accounts
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Develop online sales platforms
- Co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Generate timely sales reports
- Develop pricing schedules and rates
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Help prepare budgets
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop promotional ideas and material
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Up to 20% Travel required
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Aptitude for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements into technical features.
Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Service, Marketing, Support) business applications and automation.
Fairwinds Technologies, L
BusinessView all jobs at Fairwinds Technologies, L