Program Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fairwinds Technologies is a leader in Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) networks and systems globally. Fairwinds is looking for a Program Manager to handle the day-to-day activities on a newly awarded contract to deliver a customized Connectivity Kit to the US Air Force Theater Deployable Communications (TDC) Radio Frequency Kit version 2 (RFKv2) program. This program will use a secure, SharePoint-based Project Management Portal as a centralized tool for collaboration, tracking and managing task, status updates, CDRLs, subcontractor activities, training, and other key milestones. The ideal candidate is someone who can manage customer expectations, provide thorough data, timely reports, and ongoing collaboration with the Airforce to oversee the program and make informed decisions to ensure mission goals are met within cost and schedule.
Location: Includes remote and occasionally at Fairwinds facilities, and customer sites
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
Supervisor: Direction of Program Management Office
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent)
- Proven track record of running Program of Record (POR) level Department of Defense (DoD) contracts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Aptitude for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements into technical features.
- Must be a US Citizen
- PM and staff track tasks, milestones, performance, and progress for addressing identified risks via our PM Portal
- Manage all aspect of the program, including deliverables, partners, staff, and customer interactions.
- Effective communicator at all levels of an organization and customers using a wide array of communication vehicles, including verbal, written and body language techniques.
- Work in SharePoint-based Management Portal
- Ability to develop estimates at departmental and project levels
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and practices
- Manage customer expectations and execute schedules
- Excellent written skills Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects
- Development of customer and internal briefs as needed
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Ability to review customer documents and create reports for submission as required
- Coordinate the activities of the program and set priorities for their execution
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good organization skills
- Familiarity with project invoicing and tax schedules
- Understanding of financials/cost/build financial management plan
- Close attention to detail and the ability to plan ahead
Additional Experience Desired:
- Knowledge of Air Force programs and processes
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time, exempt position, working Monday through Friday; 40 hours per work week; occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Some flexibility in actual work hours may be offered.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance: Must be eligible to work in the US.
Fairwinds Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fairwinds Technologies, L
AddressGlen Burnie, MD
Get fresh Program Controls jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.