Principal RF Systems Engineer (Corporate)
Fairwinds Technologies, L Jersey City, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fairwinds Technologies is a value-added systems integrator of C4ISR technologies providing communications, networking and information technology solutions to the US DoD, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security. We are looking for innovators who can successfully execute across multiple disciplines as part of a small business environment with a background in SATCOM Engineering, Wireless Engineering, RF experience and the ability to manage multiple projects. The Principal RF Systems Engineer (Corporate) will manage the overall planning, execution and delivery of key projects and initiatives that support Fairwinds Technologies goals and strategy. This role offers a unique opportunity to serve as a key advisor to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) as well as interface directly with senior leaders throughout the technology organization to enhance operational capabilities, plan and execute strategic initiatives and programs. The Principal RF Systems Engineer (Corporate) will deliver results by aligning technology and operational strategy to Fairwinds' business goals.
This position can be a remote position.
Serve as Key Advisor:
- Work directly with Chief Technology Officer in areas of strategic planning, recommendations, development and execution of all Technology projects and initiatives.
- Assist CTO in development and execution of the Technology teams strategic vision and goals
- Ability to attend critical meetings on behalf of or alongside Executive Leadership
- Provide operational support for all Technology activities
Manage Delivery of Key Technology Projects and Initiatives:
- Identify and champion many of the highest priority cross-functional initiatives
- Direct the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology that will support and improve the business
- Execute priorities to completion through agenda setting for weekly meetings, support off-sites, and identifying opportunities to increase team effectiveness
Influence and Drive Technology Leadership Team:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of leadership and stakeholders to achieve project objectives and deliverables
- Build relationships and credibility within the organization by demonstrating consultative skills that align with Technology’s vision and goals
- Partner with the Technology Leadership to define and manage all internal and external resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6-10 years’ experience with a proven track record as a VP of Development, Director of Technology, Deputy CTO, or Head of Operations in a small or medium fast-paced environment communications development company
- Strong background and experience in SDLC practices (Agile) and leading software development teams and projects
Fairwinds Technologies, L
AddressJersey City, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Fairwinds Technologies, L