Account Executive- U.S Air Force (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
US Air Force Account Executive
Fairwinds’ Sales team is looking for a driven and detail-oriented Account Manager (Sales) with experience selling solutions to the US Air Force Community. As the US Air Force Sales Account Executive, you will possess a keen ability to position Fairwinds products and services within the Department of Defense (DoD) and US Air Force Community. You will take Fairwinds’ product capabilities and value to potential clients, match our strengths to clients' needs, and help our partners and clients obtain communication solutions. The successful candidate has executive level contacts and is flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to sell into this market. Our solutions support airborne, ground and maritime missions around the world.
The ideal Account Manager (AM) enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, forming relationships, has excellent collaboration skills, can learn new technologies quickly and uses their time efficiently. The AM will likely be required to travel to customer sites and may need to be available for some after-hour or weekend coverage depending on the customer’s needs.
This position will be remote, with expected 25% travel to such locations as the Washington DC Region, Georgia, San Antonio, Massachusetts and Colorado.
Location: Includes remote and occasionally at Fairwinds facilities
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission
Supervisor: Fairwinds Vice President of Sales
- BA/BS Degree required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Aptitude for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements into technical features.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Service, Marketing, Support) business applications and automation
- History of selling solutions to US Air Force Entities
- Experience and understanding working within the Federal Government’s procurement process, regulations, and GWACs contract vehicles. Knowledge of Air Force contract vehicles is a must.
- Knowledge of FAR and DFAR clauses
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve organizational and individual sales goals
- Aggressively prospect, and close sales deals for all accounts assigned by the VP of Sales.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Develop sales action plans for assigned territory
- Oversee all the activities of your accounts
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue
- Generate timely sales reports and maintain sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Provide recommendations for promotional ideas and materials
- Attend trade shows and industry conventions
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time, exempt position, working Monday through Friday; 40 hours per work week; occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Some flexibility in actual work hours may be offered.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be eligible to work in the US.
Fairwinds Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fairwinds Technologies, L
Get fresh Sales Force jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.