Relocation to Nantucket and full LICSW or LMHC licensure in MA required. SIGNING BONUS.
Fairwinds – Nantucket’s Counseling Center is seeking a graduate level, licensure-seeking masters level therapist (LICSW, LMFC, or LMHC) to join our outpatient mental health and substance use private nonprofit agency. Full-time position, relocation to Nantucket required. Great work environment, paid professional development offered, paid clinical supervision, generous pay and benefits.
• Assist with care coordination and referrals of participants to treatment
• Assist in level of care and treatment recommendations for participants as needed
• Complete Intake requirements including Biopsychosocials, Assessments, and Risk Assessments, Safety planning and ongoing clinical intervention.
• Help engage participants and their families, in consultation
• Complete all required paperwork to support the position
• Participation on the Administrative Team
• Work collaboratively with the Clinical Director, Executive Director, and Director of Billing and Office Management
• The opportunity to work either part-time as a senior supervising clinician or full-time comprised of half supervisory hours and half clinical hours.
• We offer competitive compensation
· In-home therapy experience is preferred but not mandatory
· Knowledge and experience of evidence based and trauma-informed approaches to substance use disorders, co-occurring mental health disorders and recovery
· High quality written and verbal skills
· Excellent time management skill and ability to meet paperwork deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a multidisciplinary treatment team
· The ability to work independently/be a self-starter
· Graduate degree in psychology, mental health counseling, or social work
Interested candidates must:
· Committed to becoming Massachusetts licensed in LICSW, LMHC, LMFC
· demonstrate exceptional communication, organization, and writing skills
· have experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders
· be able to work collaboratively on a multidisciplinary team
· possess a valid driver’s license and personal transportation
· pass a background check—CORI/SORI
· Spanish speaking strongly preferred
Serving over 1000 Nantucket individuals and families to help meet their goals and improve their quality of life.
Fairwinds - Nantucket's Counseling Center
Why Work Here?Fairwinds--Nantucket Counseling Center provides confidential, quality professional care to adults and youth on who seek mental health and addiction services. All are welcome, regardless of ability to pay. The Seconds Shop helps Fairwinds provide those free services to people who cannot pay or who do not have insurance. Serving over 1000 Nantucket individuals and families to help meet their goals and improve their quality of life.
Wonderful team; meaningful work; making a difference in people's lives.