Fairwinds – Nantucket’s Counseling Center is seeking Massachusetts LICSW, LMFC, LMHC to join our outpatient mental health and substance use private nonprofit agency for full- or part-time. Telehealth or in-person options. Great work environment, professional development offered, paid clinical supervision, generous pay and benefits.
· Assist with care coordination and referrals of participants to treatment
· Assist in level of care and treatment recommendations for participants as needed
· Complete Intake requirements including biopsychosocials, assessments, and risk assessments, Safety planning and ongoing clinical intervention.
· Help engage participants and their families, in consultation
· Complete all required paperwork to support the position
· Participation on the administrative team
· Work collaboratively with senior management
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Knowledge and experience of evidence based and trauma-informed approaches to substance use disorders, co-occurring mental health disorders and recovery
· High quality written and verbal skills
· Excellent time management skill and ability to meet paperwork deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a multidisciplinary treatment team
· Seeing clients ages 7-99
· Spanish speaking strongly preferred
Interested candidates must:
• be licensed as an LICSW/LMHC/ LMFC in Massachusetts
• demonstrate exceptional communication, organization, and writing skills
• have experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders
• be able to work collaboratively on a multidisciplinary team
• possess a valid driver’s license and personal transportation
• pass a background check
Our client base is drawn from a wide range of cultures, languages, and ethnicities and we welcome applicants who reflect that diversity as well.
Unfortunately, Fairwinds cannot accept applications from adult clients currently in treatment or parents of children under the age of 18 currently in treatment.
No phone calls, please.
Serving over 1000 Nantucket individuals and families to help meet their goals and improve their quality of life.
Fairwinds - Nantucket's Counseling Center
Why Work Here?Fairwinds--Nantucket Counseling Center provides confidential, quality professional care to adults and youth on who seek mental health and addiction services. All are welcome, regardless of ability to pay. The Seconds Shop helps Fairwinds provide those free services to people who cannot pay or who do not have insurance. Serving over 1000 Nantucket individuals and families to help meet their goals and improve their quality of life.
Wonderful team; meaningful work; making a difference in people's lives.