Why Work Here?
"ROOM FOR GROWTH AND EVALUATION RAISES. TEMP TO HIRE"
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
3rd shift 9:30pm to 6:30 am
$15hr plus DOE
Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
Food Manufacturing preferred
Why work for Fairway Staffing? Looking for work is not easy and can be a drain of time and energy! We are a reliable connection to the work you need and want. We have access to many great jobs at strong companies and are here to partner with you to find the job you want!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- General and specific knowledge of machinery and ability to assist in preparing equipment for operation and/or tear down production operations.
- Accurately and completely abide by company good documentation procedures for recording required data and paperwork related to HACCP, GMPs, SSOPs, and SQF.
- Sustained physical effort required to move throughout work areas, climbing steps, ladders as required, and walking around equipment.
- Must be able to distinguish if food safety violations or product quality issues occur and resolve immediately or, if unable to resolve immediately, contact appropriate plant management (i.e. the Production Supervisor and/or the QA Manager).
Knowledge and ability to:
- Learn how to operate new equipment/machinery
- Read gauges and record data in legible manner in accordance with established procedures
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Interpret and work from oral and written instructions
- Perform basic math calculations
- Legibly document data for record keeping purposes
- Implement all safety techniques and mandated sanitary rules and regulations in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Cooperate with all departmental staff
- Remain calm and professional
- Work daily and overtime as necessary
- Assist in other work-related areas as required
- Operate all necessary plant and office equipment required to accomplish job duties
- Problem solve
Position reports to Production Supervisor.
Production General Labor reports to this position.
Back Up: Production Supervisor.
- Knowledge of food manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of HACCP system, GMPs, Food Safety and SQF.
- A high school diploma or relevant experience within the food industry.
- 2-3 years of experience in a related industry an advantage
- Spanish is a plus.
- Moderate physical activity, where lifting may be required.
- Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 40 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day
Job Posted by ApplicantPro