Fairway Management Jennings, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Fairway Management (FWM), a JES Holdings company, is responsible for the maintenance, marketing and business administration of more than 155 apartment communities and several single-family rental subdivisions. FWM's team of accountants, property managers, compliance officers and field staff members work together to maximize occupancy levels, affordable rents and exceptional living standards.
Maintenance Techs within Fairway Management perform routine maintenance duties including rough carpentry, painting and basic equipment or facility repairs. They are responsible for maintaining curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas.
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs.
- Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing repairs.
- Keep an inventory of repair supplies and materials and prepares requests to purchase for signature of property manager as replacement needs indicate.
- Complete final move-in and move-out inspections with property manager.
- Turn units in a timely manner: including painting, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and other tasks needed to get a unit "rent ready."
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and moving furniture when needed.
- Pick up and orders supplies from area vendors as needed while legally operating a registered and properly insured vehicle.
- Be alert to any emergencies, suspicious persons or events and notify appropriate staff.
- Travel to, and participate in, both regional and corporate training and/or conferences as required.
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Prior experience in Maintenance, Construction or related field, preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for this position without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status or uniformed service member status.
This company is an at-will employer as allowed by applicable state law. If hired, I understand this means that either the company or I may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without notice or cause. Further, no employee or representative of the company is authorized to enter into an agreement, express or implied, with me or any other applicant for employment for a specified period of time unless such an agreement is in a written contract signed by the President of the company.
The company does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies without pre-approval. Pre-approval by Human Resources is required before any external candidate can be submitted for consideration. The company is not responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers, employees or company representatives.
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Fairway Management