Content Marketing Manager
Fairway America, LLC Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Fairway America, LLC
Content Marketing Manager
HELP ME GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THE GREAT THINGS WE’RE UP TO!
“Fairway America is looking for a Content Marketing Manager that is high energy, has a positive attitude, and is passionate about developing all forms of marketing and PR content, branding, and impactful communications. You will have the opportunity to work with Fairway’s senior leadership team including our CEO and help shape the industry through a deeper understanding of the complexities and opportunities in the U.S. commercial real estate middle market.
We are looking to the Content Marketing Manager to help increase brand awareness for Fairway, educate our constituencies on real estate middle market nuances, and build awareness for our investment offerings. You will leverage Fairway’s excellent reputation for identifying, vetting, and partnering with high-quality sponsors and asset owners across real estate asset types and classes and our long and verifiable track record. You will open the door for those hunting for knowledge, create new connections, and build loyalty.
If you are looking to super-charge your career in a fast-paced entrepreneurial, but well-established company, we want to hear from you!”
- Teri LeVine, Director of Marketing
At Fairway America, we are committed to our Core Values:
- Focus on what Matters—Work on the most important things
- Act with Integrity—Do what you know is right in all situations
- Learn, Grow, Adapt, Improve—Continually strive to get better
- Get It Done, Do it Right—Results matter
- Value for Value—Bring value to others and demand it in exchange
These values are alive at our company and we live them every day while pursuing our mission of “becoming the No. 1 middle market real estate company in the U.S.”
- Can you concisely communicate those concepts to key stakeholders?
- Do you work harder and smarter than your peers, and take initiative to get things done?
- Do you enjoy a fast moving, high-stakes environment?
- Are you highly organized and able to manage numerous projects and activities at once?
- Do you prefer being an integral part of a smaller, tight-knit, entrepreneurial team as opposed to working in a gigantic corporate environment?
- Do you get excited about your work, take deep pride in doing it well, and relish a challenge?
- Do you have a passion for accuracy and impact?
- Are you proud of your writing abilities and skills at creating engaging and compelling blogs, social media posts, pitch decks, website landing pages?
If you answered yes to these questions, read on!
The ideal candidate has stellar writing and editing skills and specific experience in the field of commercial real estate private equity investing. The role of Content Marketing Manager is to build and maintain Fairway America’s reputation with the public, investors, and CRE sponsors. Your copywriting skills will be leveraged to influence and sell – generate leads, convert leads, and create loyalty. Your primary focus will be editorial content to support B2C and B2B marketing, industry education, brand messaging, and social media / demand generation. Additionally, you will help Fairway expand its brand reach by building traction with the media and further the CEO’s and leadership team’s positioning as industry “authorities” in the middle market CRE investment space.
The ideal candidate will be located in Portland, Oregon. We will, however, consider a remote relationship with a true superstar who has the right mix of experience, qualifications, and other attributes. Similarly, although we are hoping to hire a full-time employee, we are willing to consider a less than full-time arrangement with the right candidate. We will also consider an engagement with an established independent contractor who is already providing similar services to other clients through an appropriate contracting structure.
Qualifications and Skills
At Fairway America, we look to hire “A players” for whom success, integrity and achievement is simply what you demand of yourself. Therefore, core values, resourcefulness, a natural desire to succeed, and a demonstrable track record of success in whatever you have done in your life are more important to us than direct experience. That being said, an ideal candidate will possess most or all of the following:
- BS/BA in Communications, Public Relations, English, or Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in content development / public relations
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Experience in public relations – developing press releases and building connections with industry publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Broad understanding in communicating across digital channels
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team and independently exercising discretion and judgement
- Driven to learn about new communications/marketing technologies, trends, tactics, and competitive strategies
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- A deep commitment to honest, ethical conduct in all your dealings and an ability to adhere to the company’s core values
- Portfolio writing samples will be required
SKILLS THAT ARE A PLUS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience in real estate private equity marketing, lending, mortgages, or banking industry preferred
- Relationships with national business and industry media outlets
- Build Fairway’s brand image and awareness by clearly articulating and communicating our value proposition, key messaging, and brand voice
- Producing multi-platform content from the idea stage to the final content deliverable, ranging from branding to product promotion to education to investor retention; delivered via pitch decks, presentations, blogs, website content, email sequences, social media, and press releases
- Ensuring content quality and consistency
- Repurposing existing content library in new and exciting ways to create and sustain high engagement levels
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Develop and implement PR outreach strategy, seeking high-level placements in print and online media
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
Fairway America is committed to maintaining an inspired, positive work environment full of talented and motivated people who share, demonstrate, and live the company’s core values. We continually strive to bring great value and benefit to our clients, employees, and investors. Our work benefits include:
- Challenging and stimulating work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (company pays 100% of eligible employee health premiums amounts, plus 50% of dependent health premium amounts)
- Life insurance (company provided base coverage and voluntary supplemental coverage)
- Matching 401K plan
- Cafeteria plan (section 125 plan)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid ongoing training and personal development
- PTO and company paid holidays
- Outstanding working environment
- Family friendly atmosphere and culture
- Working with other “A players” with a burning desire to win
If you feel you are a top performer and are up for our challenging, demanding, and rigorous hiring process, and would like to join a rapidly growing company leading the middle market, real estate industry, please begin your application process as follows:
- Click here to apply: https://careers.hireology.com/fairwayamerica/594076/description
- Fill in the form with your contact information.
- Upload your cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, please tell me why you deserve and want to join our company in the role of Content Marketing Manager. This is a very important hire for us, and we are seeking a top performer for the role. Help me understand from the beginning of the hiring process why you are that person.
- Complete the short survey that is sent to you via email after you complete your application.
Fairway America, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Fairway America, LLC