FAIRVIEW SEARCH GROUP, LLC
Career Opportunity: Senior IT Auditor
Employment Type - Direct Hire
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary
Position Overview – 2528
Fairview Search Group, LLC is seeking a Senior IT Auditor for a leading Fortune 300 Global leader with revenues of over $5B. This company offers excellent growth opportunities as well as a casual work environment and great Corporate Culture.
- Conduct SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) application and general technical audits following the IT controls framework
- Assist in the evaluation of system conversions/implementations utilizing the COBIT SDLC framework
- Assist in the evaluation of systems and control environments of newly acquired businesses.
- Determine audit procedures to be used in assigned areas of responsibility
- Make or assist in making oral and written presentations to management during or at the conclusion of the examination, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective action, and suggesting improvements to compliance and/or operations.
- Appraise and advise as to the adequacy of corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions
- Provide support as required by the external auditors for the annual audit
- Perform other auditing duties as directed
- Less than 10% Travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of IT Audit or Risk Assurance experience
- Experience must include knowledge of SOX ITGC compliance
Forward resume immediately for a confidential review to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “Apply” option.
Visit us at www.fairviewsearch.com for additional opportunities.
Fairview Search Group, LLC is a Charlotte, North Carolina based Executive Search and Staffing / Recruiting firm specializing in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Treasury, Audit, Information Technology and Project Management professionals in all industries.