Fairview LTC and hospice pharmacy seeking a motivated pharmacist with a passion for patient care to join the FV LTC team. LTCstaff pharmacist responsible for providing clinical care to Skilled, Assisted Living and hospice patients of the pharmacy, assist the pharmacy manager in the daily operation andmanagement of the pharmacy, provide supervision for support staff and ensure adherence to all policies and procedures.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Overseeing day to day operations of the pharmacy to maintain compliance with state and federal guidance.
- Supervising technicians.
- Fielding phone calls from nurses and practitioners.
- Reviewing daily orders in a timely manner to meet facility and hospice expectations.
- After hours on call.
- Order entry and filling responsibilities when needed.
- Supervisor and maintain automation.
- Additional duties as required that are unique to LTC and hospice.
- B.S. Degree or Pharm.D. in Pharmacy from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Current MN Licensed pharmacist in good standing with the MN BOP.
- Strong understanding of rules and regulations that govern LTC and hospice.
- LTC and Hospice experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong clinical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability to manage time and people effectively and efficiently
- Ability to problem solve with minimal guidance.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Joined by HealthEast in June 2017, Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals-including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital-serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview's 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-38692
Profession Clinical/Direct Patient Care (non-nursing/allied Health)
Location Fairview offices at Kasota
Hours per 2 weeks 80
Department FPL Pharmacy - Residential