Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit - Nights
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
M Health Fairview seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) to join the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at the Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville, MN!
We are offering up to a $9,000 sign-on bonus.
- 48 hours every two weeks, .6 FTE, 12 hour shifts, working every third weekend (F,S,S)
- Night Shift
- Opportunity to pick up shifts
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates patient care for adult patients with a vast array critical care needs.
- Partners with the patient and their families/significant others to provide them with the best care and education possible.
- Implements and directs the plan of care with a team model which includes a NA/NST partner and members of other interdisciplinary teams.
- Evaluates patient response to interventions and expected outcomes and goals.
- Use EPIC for computerized documentation.
- MN RN License in good standing
- BLS required
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- IMC experience
- BSN or higher preferred
- Certification in related specialty is highly desired
- One year adult critical care experience is preferred
- Certification by the American Association of Critical Care Nursing or in a related specialty is highly preferred
We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403(b) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment program
- Free Parking
- and more!
Our 12 Bed Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville, MN is part our 150 bed community based, family patient centered care with a level III trauma ER.
We care for patients with many different diagnoses including but not limited to: sepsis, overdoses, withdrawals, CVA’s, acute myocardial infarction, pneumonia and more. Our complex patients require continuous hemodynamic monitoring, intense medication management, ongoing critical thinking, and excellent communication with team members and families. This is a faced-paced and highly technical medical environment.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled: All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status
Our care portfolio includes community hospitals, academic hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, senior facilities, facilitated living centers, rehabilitation centers, home health care services, counseling, pharmacies and benefit management services.
We’re built on a tradition of compassionate care. This is our home, and our patients are our neighbors. We’re here to heal, we’re here for you.
Fairview Health Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Fairview Health Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?