Works closely with care team to enhance patient access and patient experience. Triage's patient symptoms and utilizes nursing skills to facilitate appropriate interventions. Assists with medication refills following a set protocol. Provides direct nursing care to patients as well as indirect care. Works at satellite clinics as assigned.
- Performs a total systems assessment according to established policies (including physical, psychosocial and spiritual data).
- Demonstrates awareness of age-specific criteria in obtaining assessment data.
- Identifies patient needs and/or nursing diagnosis based on analysis of collected data and incorporates into an individualized plan of care.
- Analyzes assessment data, identifies problems and develops the plan of care in collaboration with the patient, significant other and resource personnel.
- Identifies expected outcomes which are realistic, measurable and attainable.
- Current Minnesota RN Licensure.
- Current BLS certification or attends BLS class within three months of employment and maintains certification.
- Recent Medical/Surgical or clinical/ambulatory experience preferred
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Fairview Range is a family of medical providers based in Hibbing, and includes Fairview Range Medical Center, Fairview Mesaba Clinics (with locations in Hibbing, Nashwauk and Mountain Iron), home care, hospice and a medical supply provider. Fairview Range offers more than 60 medical services, including ENT, surgery, urology, occupational therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, radiation therapy, sleep lab, sports medicine and obstetrics/gynecology, and also owns Fairview Range Greenview Residence, a memory care facility, located on the medical campus.
Through Fairview Range, you are connected to the most comprehensive health care network in northeastern Minnesota. We bring the finest physicians and caring staff together with the latest technology, newest equipment and facilities in the region.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Job Locations US-MN-Hibbing | US-MN-Nashwauk | US-MN-Mountain Iron
**Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date** 16 hours ago (12/18/2019 1:41 PM)
Requisition ID 2019-46360
Speciality Nursing-Clinics/Urgent Care/Walk-In-Care
Location Mesaba Clinic - Hibbing, MN
Hours per 2 weeks 32-59
Department 7700 - MC HIB Support