Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital is seeking a board certified/board eligible Outpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist with experience and strong interest in providing outpatient psychiatric care to pediatric patients. Grand Itasca is a fully integrated multi-specialty clinic and hospital located in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Grand Itasca completed construction of a new clinic and hospital facility that opened in December 2005.
- This is a full-time opportunity that includes a medical directorship role at a local Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF)
- The practice includes the opportunity to provide outpatient psychiatric care to child and adolescent patients, which includes diagnostic evaluations and psychotherapeutic and pharmacologic interventions for a full spectrum of mental health and developmental concerns
- The medical directorship role is 8 hours each week and is in partnership with North Homes Children and Family Services, a private, non-profit agency that provides comprehensive mental health services to children and families across Northern Minnesota
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- Market competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package includes generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance, retirement contributions, & more
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Psychiatry residency training program
- Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges
Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital has 10,000 to 12,000 patient visits per month. The primary service area of the clinic includes roughly 50,000 people. In the local and surrounding community, Grand Itasca is the dominant provider of primary health care services. A long tradition of providing excellent service in Family Practice and Internal Medicine has positioned the Clinic for its expansion into secondary care specialties.
Grand Rapids is three hours from Minneapolis and 90 minutes from Duluth.