M Health Fairview is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join one of our largest multi-specialty clinics located in Woodbury, Minnesota .
- Primary Care group consists of 4 internal medicine physicians, 2 family medicine physicians, 3 nurse practitioners, 5 pediatricians and nurse midwives.
- This is a 100% outpatient clinic setting.
- Phone call only is shared with the Maplewood Clinic Internists, 1:7.
- Patient encounters average between 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Full time or Part time opportunity available.
- 32 patient contact hours per week with 8 hours of administrative time.
- Clinic hours are 7:30am-5pm, Monday - Friday.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC).
- H1B Visa accepted.
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Salary guarantee with ability to exceed guarantee on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: CME allowance, time off, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).
is located on the Woodwinds Health Campus, that offers care for the entire family in one convenient location. Clinic services include allergy & asthma, audiology, diabetic education, family medicine, internal medicine, medication therapy management, midwifery, osteoporosis care, rheumatology, otolaryngology (ENT), pediatrics, podiatry and sports medicine. Also available on campus is the Walk In Care Clinic, the Woodwinds' Ways to Wellness program and a Natural Care Center, featuring acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage and more.
Located just 15 minutes east of downtown St. Paul, MN, Woodbury is one of the fastest growing suburbs in MN with a current population of approximately 70,000. In response to its growth, the city has built welcoming new developments and housing communities that truly provide a family friendly atmosphere. Woodbury is also home to Central Park, a multi-use indoor park that serves as the city's center, as it connects to the library, YMCA and houses early childhood family education. Woodbury Lakes shopping area, an outdoor lifestyle center, offers shopping and dining for the whole family. Several parks, nature preserves, biking paths and a dog park keep outdoor enthusiasts happy as well!
Need help finding the right job?
Connect with Us!
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Joined by HealthEast in June 2017, Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals-including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital-serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview's 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Job Locations US-MN-Woodbury
**Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date** 10 hours ago (11/26/2019 12:17 PM)
Requisition ID 2019-45009
Location Fairview Clinics-Woodwinds
Specialty Internal Medicine