Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics - Fridley. Join our multi-specialty practice that is a thriving outpatient practice with a diverse patient mix in regards to age, socioeconomic status and culture.
- 12 provider primary care practice with multiple specialists onsite.
- Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: 1:5 ( low intensity - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage )
- Openings: 1.0 FTE.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package : generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).
Fairview Clinics - Fridley is a "first ring" suburb of Minneapolis - located just 10 miles from downtown Minneapolis.
Need help finding the right job?
Connect with Us!
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Joined by HealthEast in June 2017, Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals-including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital-serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview's 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-32762
Location Fairview Clinics-Fridley
Specialty Internal Medicine