Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics - Savage .
- 5 provider primary care practice with 2 MD's, NP, CNM and a PA-C
- Services within the clinic include chiropractic, mental health therapy, midwifery, Ob/Gyn, PT, Podiatry and a Pediatric Walk-In Clinic
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: approximately 1:10 - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- Openings: 1.00 FTE (Full Time) or less - Flexible schedule.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package : generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine/Pediatric residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges if applicable.
is located 25 miles from downtown Minneapolis and predominantly serves the communities of Prior Lake, Savage and Shakopee.
Need help finding the right job?
Connect with Us!
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Joined by HealthEast in June 2017, Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals-including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital-serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview's 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-28517
Location Fairview Clinics-Savage
Specialty Internal Medicine/Pediatrics