Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine / Pediatrics physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – New Brighton. Fairview Clinics – New Brighton is a well-established suburban clinic with a diverse and loyal patient population for which complete family medicine services are provided.
- Eight primary care providers with onsite specialties that include Ob/Gyn, Podiatry, and General Surgery.
- Onsite services of Pharmacy, Lab, X-ray, Anticoagulation clinic, Diabetic education, Nutrition and Mental Health Services.
- Patient encounters average 18-20 patients per day.
- Outpatient based practice with work expectations of 36 patient contact hours per week at full time.
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) to .8 FTE available with flexible schedule - early morning and evening clinic hours shared among group.
- Opportunity to do procedures such as joint injections, colposcopies, minor skin procedures, sutures and Nexplanon insertions.
- Call Frequency: 1 week approximately 2 time per year - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Opportunity to moonlight in urgent care available
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges if applicable.
Fairview Clinics – New Brighton is a suburban clinic ideally located just north of the Minneapolis and St. Paul downtowns.