Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Eagan. This unique, newly built clinic offers care for the entire family.
- Multi-specialty Clinic with 17 internal medicine/pediatric providers, advance practice providers and specialists in the areas of endocrinology, optometry, heart care, midwifery, OB/Gyn, pediatrics, podiatry and rheumatology.
- Clinic services include onsite urgent care, eye care, mammography, drive up pharmacy, DEXA, medication therapy management, mental health therapy, diabetes care, rehabilitation services and pediatric walk in care clinic.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: approximately 1:14 - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) or less - Flexible scheduling options.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Previous practice experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges if applicable.
Fairview Clinics Eagan is located just south of St. Paul and only 15 miles from Minneapolis with over 50 beautiful parks and lots to do in the area.