Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at M Health Fairview Clinic – Fridley. Join our multi-specialty practice that is a thriving outpatient practice with a diverse patient mix in regards to age, socioeconomic status and culture.
- 11 provider primary care practice with more than 15 specialists onsite.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: approximately 1:10 - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- Openings: 0 FTE (Full Time) or less - Flexible schedule.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).
Fairview Clinics – Fridley is a "first ring" suburb of Minneapolis - located just 10 miles from downtown Minneapolis.