Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Columbia Heights. This clinic is a thriving multi-specialty practice with robust onsite support serving a diverse community of patients.
- 11 provider primary care practice – including Family Medicine, Med-Peds and Internal Medicine.
- Onsite services of pharmacy, anticoagulation clinic, diabetes care, mental health therapy, midwifery, nutrition, physical therapy and medication therapy management.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- Outpatient based practice with work expectations of 36 patient contact hours per week at fulltime.
- Openings: .8 - 1.0 FTE - Flexible schedule.
- Call Frequency: 1:11 low intensity - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges
Fairview Clinics – Columbia Heights is located less than 5 miles from downtown Minneapolis. In 2016, Columbia Heights won the All-America City Award for outstanding community accomplishments.