Fairview Health Services is seeking a Complex Care Physician in an outpatient setting at our Fairview Clinics - Eagan location to help with growth in our complex care department.
Our team is focused on prevention of hospitalization and increased access to and integration with home care. Work alongside RNs, clinical pharmacists, and other team members dedicated to treatment of these complex patients. The Eagan clinic has great access to specialty care including podiatry, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, diabetes education, and a behavioral health clinician. The clinic has onsite echocardiography, xray, mammography, and DEXA. There is close access to advanced imaging and other specialists in Burnsville, as well.
We are currently seeking a full time physician practicing 36 patient contact hours per week, who should expect to care for an average of 10 patients per day. This position is 100% outpatient.
Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience. Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges if applicable.
Fairview Clinics Eagan is located just south of St. Paul and only 15 miles from Minneapolis with over 50 beautiful parks and lots to do in the area.