Fairview Home Care and Hospice is one of the Twin Cities' largest home health care agencies. We have been in business more than 30 years. Our staff is known for excellence in patient care with a wide range of needs, from the most basic to the most complex.
The RN - Home Health Triage Nurse will triage home care and hospice after hours nursing calls; utilize protocols and resources to direct or provide appropriate intervention. Provide skilled nursing care to patients in their homes.
Evening and night shifts available. This position can be casual to 0.6 FTE based on availability.
- Two years recent RN experience
- Computer skills (able to document effectively in EMR)
- Ability to function in job role independently
- Licensed as a RN and eligible to practice in Minnesota
- Current CPR certification (BLS for Healthcare Providers)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Three or more years recent RN experience in med/surg, critical care, or home care/hospice
- Public Health Nurse (PHN) certification
- Computer skills: able use laptop computer to document effectively in Electronic Medical Record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Current Minnesota driver's license (or license that matches your permanent residence)
- Must carry current and adequate automobile insurance
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Joined by HealthEast in June 2017, Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals-including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital-serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview's 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-31012
Profession Nursing (RN/LPN)
Location Home Care & Hospice-Minneapolis
Hours per 2 weeks casual
Department Triage Admin