University of Minnesota Health - Cancer Care is seeking a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist. Join a community practice in our North Region at our cancer clinics located in Princeton, MN and Maple Grove, MN, with additional opportunity to see patients at the Masonic Cancer Clinic on the campus of the University of Minnesota Medical Center.
University of Minnesota Health - Cancer Care is a specialized team of doctors, nurses and health care professionals committed to providing life-saving care to people with cancer. Our cancer specialists and their teams work together to develop new and better ways to treat cancer, so patients can live their lives cancer free. Our oncologists provide state-of-the-art solutions for the treatment of cancer and blood disorders and are active researchers at the University of Minnesota Masonic Cancer Center, which is one of only 41 comprehensive care centers that are designated by the National Institutes of Health's National Cancer Institute. Our oncologists bring personalized treatment and leading-edge clinical trials from the University of Minnesota to patients in the growing, active communities that Fairview serves. The vision of this partnership is to be recognized as a national leader in patient-centered cancer treatment and cancer research.
- We welcome physicians with special interests in the management of oncologic issues such as but not limited to: Breast cancer, colon cancer, lung and esophageal cancer, leukemia and lymphoma, prostate cancer and gynecologic cancer.
- Physician will have the ability to develop a practice as a general hematologist and oncologist and maintain a special area of interest.
- Affiliated with the University of Minnesota, our community clinics provide exceptional, patient-centered care along with the ability to participate in leading-edge clinical trials.
- 1.0 FTE – 4 days of clinic and one day of administrative work.
- Income Details: Initial market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME Oncology/Hematology fellowship training program.
- Board Certified/Board Prepared with the America Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
Princeton, Minnesota is known for its stately white pines, history of industry and commitment to innovation. Located just one hour north of the Twin Cities, and one hour south of some of the state's finest lakes and recreation areas-it is now at the expanding edge of the metropolitan area. Although a part of the fastest-growing region of state, Princeton and surrounding communities have retained their hometown charm, commitment to educational excellence and economic vitality as they meld the very best of city and country living.
Maple Grove is a flourishing community in the Twin Cities metro area that over 61,000 residents proudly call home. Just twenty minutes from Minneapolis and forty-five minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, citizens receive every amenity of a large city and the peace and charm of a small town.