Fairview & HealthEast are seeking Family Medicine Residents to work in two busy Walk In Care Clinics located in Maplewood and Woodbury, Minnesota. This is a moonlighting/casual opportunity and the hours are flexible.
- Perform patient assessments and develop treatment plans for patients.
- Perform minor surgical procedures in the clinic.
- Perform physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and according to the medical director instructions.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests.
- Refer patients to physician or specialist for consultation.
- Full digital imaging with radiology support and labs available on site.
- Advance imaging and labs are available at HealthEast Hospitals nearby.
- Full integrated electronic medical record (EPIC).
- Patient encouters vary per shift, average 15-25 patients per 8 hour shift.
- Must be willing to work an average of two 8 hour shifts or four 4 hour shifts on a monthly basis.
- Clinic hours for both locations are: Monday-Friday, 7 am to 7 pm; Weekends (Sat/Sun), 8 am to 4 pm.
- May be required to work at both Walk In Care Clinic locations in Maplewood and Woodbury.
- Completion of one full year of Family Medicine residency from an accredited ACGME/AOA residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).
The Walk In Care Clinics in Maplewood and Woodbury are located next to HealthEast hospitals, and are newly opened clinics with imaging and specialists available.