Executive Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a highly motivated, professional, and fun Executive Administrative Assistant to join our Corporate office here at Fairlawn! The accountability items of this role will be to directly support Fairlawn's executive team, be knowledgeable on and have the ability to fill in for core corporate functions (we provide training!), and manage the corporate office's daily functions. All activities performed will prioritize top-notch customer service for both internal and external clients. The ideal candidate will embody Fairlawn's core values: Be Kind, Own It, Be Flexible, and Always Improve.
Why should you work here?
- Competitive Pay! We are ready to invest in you!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance - Starting First Day of Employment - to access care for positive health outcomes and your overall wellbeing
- Employee sponsored benefits including Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Flexible Spending, and H.S.A. Accounts to avoid costly medical expenses due to gaps and ensure that all your medical needs are met
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match to invest in your future wealth and retirement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay to help you reset and come back rejuvenated and refreshed
- Monthly company events to promote team cohesion
- Wellness Days to focus on being your best self. We want you to have time to disconnect and recharge in a way that works for you
- The opportunity to work for a growing organization where you are valued and can have a direct impact
- Quarterly off-site meetings with your manager to celebrate wins, issue solve and ensure you are set up for success. Plus, the process is rewarding, and the results are great for your career
What will you do?
Manage all aspects of corporate administrative operations to ensure it is a welcoming, productive, and happy environment for all team members and visitors:
- Schedule and manage external and internal vendors (cleaning, plant care, maintenance)
- Define and maintain appropriate inventory levels for all supplies
- Plan and arrange workspaces for new team members
- Schedule and execute on special office and corporate events including the coordination and planning of travel and overall logistics for off-site events
- Execute on additional administrative tasks including reconciling expenses, managing files, running professional errands
- Draft and review mass internal and external communications
- Maintain and rotate seasonal décor to bring smiles to everyone's faces
- Receive, sort, and deliver incoming postal mail and notify recipients of package deliveries; take outgoing mail to mailbox daily
- Develop an understanding of core corporate functions and the ability to fill in/support these teams as needed (e.g. Human Resources, Accounts Payable)
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to additional team members
- Perform frequent walk-throughs of the office to look for improvement opportunities and to ensure we are providing the best setting for our team members and clients
Provide administrative and executive support to select executive team members:
- Maintain and optimize their calendars, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, priorities and personal commitments
- Review all of their incoming communications including emails and voicemails, determine importance and summarize to them and/or respond on their behalf
- Keep executives advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow up
- Provide ad hoc personal support
- Pivot, roll up your sleeves and jump in where needed!
Who you are – We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.0+ or a minimum of 4 years of experience in a fast-paced environment (extremely fast paced!), supporting executives
- Demonstrated leadership and/or customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to keyboard 50+ WPM
- Exhibit sound judgment and decisiveness while anticipating problems and taking initiative
- Excellent time management skills, as evidenced by the ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Evidence of commitment to ongoing professional development
- Embody our core values: Be Kind, Be Flexible, Own It and Always Improve
Travel: No day-to-day travel; however, minimal travel may be required to support meetings and other events as deemed necessary.
Some additional things you will need:
- Valid driver's license and dependable vehicle. Limited in-town usage of personal vehicle for errands, any out-of-County personal mileage reimbursed at the Federal rate
- Availability to work longer hours and weekends during high demand times
- Must be able to perform the physical functions of the position, not limited to: working at a desk/workstation for long periods of time, sitting for prolonged periods of time, lifting and moving packages up to 50 pounds, climb stairs multiple times a day
Fairlawn Real Estate is a fast-growing real estate firm managing approximately 5,000 units throughout Central Illinois and Indianapolis. Our company uses the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to run and help grow our business – the tools from EOS contribute to finding the right people and putting them in the right roles, effectively solving issues as they arise and building a culture of accountability. In short it gets everyone on the same page and working toward the same goals. If you have an ownership mindset and take pride in all the details, our Executive Administrative Assistant role may be perfect for you!
Fairlawn Real Estate
Get fresh Administrative Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.