Under supervision of the Clinical Director, Licensed Therapist will be responsible for leading the overall treatment plan for assigned intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization male clients. The licensed therapist provides mental health assessment, treatment planning, and mental health therapies for persons suffering from eating disorders and related mental health comorbidities. Treatment is provided in the context of a clinical team, supervised by the Clinical Director and in coordination with the Medical Director.
Licensed Therapist will be responsible for group and individual services at a treatment center for eating disorders. Specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides primary therapy for IOP and/or PHP clients
- Counsels individuals or groups regarding behavioral health concerns such as eating disorders, depression, anxiety, or self-injury and develops and implements therapeutic treatment plan
- Provides initial and ongoing assessment, counseling, and clinical intervention to a designated caseload
- Communicates with relevant internal and external care providers to complete ongoing assessment and to coordinate care
- Participates functionally as a member of an interdisciplinary team in coordination and delivery of patient care
- Provides, individual, group, and family psychotherapy
- Provides clinical support, as needed, to admission team for the timely completion of the initial clinical evaluations of new admissions and insurance pre-certifications when needed
- On-call 24-hours for program emergencies and consultation as scheduled (weekly and weekends)
- Completes all documentation in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Takes on additional responsibilities as needed based on unique skillsets and programming, clinical, business, and marketing needs of Fairhaven
- PhD or master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or related field
- Licensed in the State of Tennessee or pursuing license while under supervision
Residential treatment services are 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs are 6 days per week (Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 8 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM to 2 PM). Employees can expect to work on nights, weekends and holidays depending upon specific job role and location.
Job Type: Full-time
Fairhaven Treatment Center is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health Network
About Refresh Mental Health:
Refresh Mental Health is the parent company of premiere outpatient mental health, substance abuse & eating disorder practices across the US. We are one of the largest and fastest growing private behavioral health companies in the US with over 700 clinicians and 21 practices in 15 states. We are actively seeking partnerships with counselors, therapists and other behavioral healthcare providers nationwide. Our goal is to provide an excellent working environment and resources for clinicians, so they can focus on what they do best — providing exemplary care to clients.
Refresh is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.