General Manager-Fairfield Inn & Suites-Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hotel Equities, multi-award-winning hotel development, and hospitality management company, is currently searching for a remarkable General Manager for the 85-room Fairfield Inn & Suites Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO.
Your expertise shapes us:
The General Manager is the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operations, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales, and revenue generation. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations and increasing profit and market share.
- Holding the property leadership team accountable for strategy execution.
- Guiding professional development of the property leadership team and all team members.
- Ensuring sales engines are leveraged.
- Building owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations, and delivering solid business results.
- Being active in the local community to build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
- A highly experienced General Manager with 2+ years of hotel leadership in a Marriott service-level property.
- Impeccable results in a Marriott, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, or similar brand.
- Strong financial acumen including P&L review, Budget creation, and cost controls. Ability to develop leaders into these skills.
- Working knowledge of M3, ADP, and One Yield.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Display initiative, perseverance, and analytical skills.
- Able to deliver exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction.
- Team player, professional, and lead with integrity
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Engaged, authentic, and prepared to prospect, sell, and maintain accounts to positively impact revenues for a "best in class" hotel!
Hotel Equities is an award-winning hospitality company with a diverse culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives.
At Hotel Equities, we have redefined business culture and captured it in our core values. From our Atlanta-based headquarters throughout all of our hotels, these values aren’t posted on a wall and are ignored. They define who we are and how we conduct ourselves with investors, guests, and one another.
Vision & Mission - Hotel Equities Atlanta Georgia
What we can offer you:
- Salary $50,000 to $75,000
- Quarterly Bonus
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone allowance
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Discount programs for shopping, travel, tickets and more.
- Access to our Talent team to help you reach your career growth goals.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a General Manager may be asked to perform
Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/Air Force Academy
Get fresh Assistant Hotel General Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.