Be our change! Have a voice! Be the positive force of knowledge and experience to implement valuable, quality, and ethical practice. Desire to innovate and grow in your career - become certified in coding, PDPM, and MDS.
If you're looking for flexible scheduling, competitive salaries, some of the highest in Northern Virginia, creative staffing, working with a supportive leadership team, being a part of a work family and a team where your voice is heard...look no further! Your voice matters! If you want to be an active, contributing member impacting changes in healthcare and nursing - come join our team! This is your last stop to success!!! Come grow with us! Be a link in our chain of dedicated, hardworking, and experienced leaders. Seeking the best of the best to join our nursing leadership team! Innovative, compassionate, motivated, and energetic candidates wanted!
- Competitive starting rates and salares for experienced RN and LPN candidates with greater than 1 year experience
- Career and leadership growth opportunities!
- Comprehensive benefits package for FT employees, including 24 days paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Life insurance - plans starting as low as $ 36.52/ month
- Must have a valid VA LPN or RN license
- Nursing leadership experience
- Experience MDS nurse, knowledgeable of PDPM, coding knowledge
- Complete pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meet physical requirements of the job such as bending, kneeling, squatting, and lifting heavy items
- Must be comfortable with direct patient care
- Must be comfortable with supervision and delegation of tasks to subordinates
- Must be open to change and willing to challenge yourself for personal and professional growths
Fairfax Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace and user of E-verify. EOE