Head Chef 2K Sign on Bonus
Fairfax Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Expired: June 06, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
Fairfax Rehabilitation and Nursing Center -
Fairfax Rehab & Nursing Center is looking for a Head Chef.
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Head Chef to lead our dietary team in ensuring that our food maintains the highest quality. By overseeing the production of all food items for our tray lines and the Main Dining room. We hope you are ready to bring in some new and delicious changes to our kitchen and delight our Residents!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares quality food in a timely manner consistent with individual resident needs.
- Directs, evaluates, and disciplines Dietary Assistants to assure proper meal preparation.
- Monitors Dietary Departments proper functioning to ensure quality service.
- Determines amount and type of food and supplies required for daily menus for production records; ensures that supplies are obtained from storage area in time for meal preparation.
- Responsible for preparation of all foods served following standard recipes and special diet orders.
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Plans for production to adhere to meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature, and appearance of food are preserved.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Works closely with Assistant Director and Director of Food Services to ensure adherence to policy and quality of service.
- Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and mange staff about proper kitchen sanitization methods.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and facility needs.
- Represents Innovative Healthcare in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for the fundamental rights, dignity, personal comfort, and privacy of others.
- Must have prior experience in a SNF.
- Ability to perform job responsibilities.
- Ability to speak English adequately to perform job.
Fairfax Rehabilitation and Nursing CenterFairfax, VA
FoodView All Fairfax Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.